Why I Left the 2x2 Cult
- The workers do evil things to people
- The workers don't believe in God or the Bible. They believe in the overseer above God.
- The worker's lies create confusion and breaks down good relationships
- I was taught lies as a child by my folks that the most important things were: going to meetings, meeting in a home, professing and that other churches were evil. I was not taught the gospel.
- Elders and their wives defamed me without cause.
- The workers were too ignorant about basic Bible knowledge and so there wasn't a reason to go to meetings to listen to them drone on for an hour on something that could be said in 5 minutes.
- The workers slandered me without apology and turned my "friends" against me. When confronted, they didn't care. They claimed that they were "ordained ministers of God" and that I needed to obey them above God.
- The workers didn't like me asking questions about basic scripture and tried to distract me from the truth.
- The workers are a shame in their behavior, and I didn't want to be associated with them.
- The workers don't believe the Bible should be followed in many matters and tried to keep me from doing what Jesus taught.
- The workers were very lacking in truth and grace and were very demanding.
- The followers of the workers were ignorant, uncaring about doctrine and were like clouds blown with the wind.
- I had no friendships within the cult worth keeping. ( And after I left, many lied about me. So I concluded after leaving that it was a good choice to leave the 2x2 cult. )
Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
Who are 2x2s
From Cult to Jesus
Are 2x2s Christians?
Why This Website
Recent 2x2 News
Don't Go to Meetings
Who Is Going to Hell
Please Talk to me
The Narrow Way
Ever wonder about
|Other Topics: Home
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me (Jesus Christ). - Jesus Christ speaking to Saul, see Act 26:18